Hi list,
This question is general for any database JDBC but I think it's ok if
I post it here.
Lets say I have s stored procedure which gets an array of objects like
one of it IN parameters.
How can I pass an array of my objects into JDBC PreparedStatement object?
The only recomendation I saw was to pass an object which implements
Array interface,
but it looks quite complex for such a common task and not all methods
are well understandable to me.
Can anyone give a simple example of how it can be done?

Re: How to pass array in prepared statement for stored procedure execution?

From
Kris Jurka

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008, alebu wrote:

> How can I pass an array of my objects into JDBC PreparedStatement object?

JDBC4 has added a helpful, Connection.createArrayOf method to create
java.sql.Array objects.

Kris Jurka