Taking a date from the command line

From
Max Pyziur
Date:
Greetings,

In an effort to quickly scale the java/jdbc learning curve, I am porting
some of my Perl DBI:DBD scripts to java. I've made a little headway, but
I'm stumped as to how to pass a ->date<- from the command line. Any help
with either a code snippet or a reference to a previous posting would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Max Pyziur
pyz@brama.com

Re: Taking a date from the command line

From
Craig Ringer
Date:
Max Pyziur wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> In an effort to quickly scale the java/jdbc learning curve, I am porting
> some of my Perl DBI:DBD scripts to java. I've made a little headway, but
> I'm stumped as to how to pass a ->date<- from the command line. Any help
> with either a code snippet or a reference to a previous posting would be
> appreciated.

A Google search for:
   java date parse
turned up: