PGInterval.getSeconds

From
Konstantinos Agouros
Date:
Hi,

I am currently using PGSQL 8.0.12 and the 8.0-315 JDBC Driver. I am working
with the interval type and I do need the getSeconds() method. As it seems
this method is not included in this version of the driver. Can someone point
me to the version that supports this?

Regards,

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185

Re: PGInterval.getSeconds

From
Kris Jurka

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:

> I am currently using PGSQL 8.0.12 and the 8.0-315 JDBC Driver. I am working
> with the interval type and I do need the getSeconds() method. As it seems
> this method is not included in this version of the driver. Can someone point
> me to the version that supports this?

This was introduced in the 8.1 driver series.

Kris Jurka