Ant tag for dollar quoting

From
"Jason Bennett"
Date:
With the new JDBC driver out, I was hopeful I could finally load my
entire database through my build file, using the <sql> tag.
Unfortunately, someone is still eating one of the $ marks, causing an
error.

I've already tried turning off escapeprocessing and turning on
keepformat, but nothing changed. Has anyone else had any success?

jason

Re: Ant tag for dollar quoting

From
"Jason Bennett"
Date:
Finally figured this one out.

Ant eats double-$$ as part of its variable processing. You have to use
$BODY$ (or similar) in the stored procs, and put the delimiter on its
own line (with delimitertype="row"). Ant will cooperate then.