Update french .po

From
"Xavier Poinsard"
Date:
Updated french .po attached.

Attachment

Re: Update french .po

From
Guillaume Cottenceau
Date:
"Xavier Poinsard" <xpoinsard 'at' free.fr> writes:

> Updated french .po attached.

Here's a diff that uses french convention for space separation
before a double punctuation sign (an unbreakable space). If you
don't reject unbreakable spaces, you might want to consider it.

Other than that, great translation, congratulations :)

--
Guillaume Cottenceau

Attachment

Re: Update french .po

From
Kris Jurka

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004, Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

> "Xavier Poinsard" <xpoinsard 'at' free.fr> writes:
>
> > Updated french .po attached.
>
> Here's a diff that uses french convention for space separation
> before a double punctuation sign (an unbreakable space). If you
> don't reject unbreakable spaces, you might want to consider it.

Applied with Xavier Poinsard's recent patch.  I had no idea if this was
correct, so I waited for his input.  Thanks.

Kris Jurka