BUG

From
"Oles Falkowski"

I get this exception thrown could you help me out. Its on our test server and I need this resolved thanks heaps.

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 0

        at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:444)

        at org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1ResultSet.toBoolean(AbstractJdbc1ResultSet.java:800)

        at org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1ResultSet.getBoolean(AbstractJdbc1ResultSet.java:185)

Re: BUG

From
Kris Jurka

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, Oles Falkowski wrote:

> I get this exception thrown could you help me out. Its on our test
> server and I need this resolved thanks heaps.
> java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 0
>         at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:444)
>         at
> org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1ResultSet.toBoolean(AbstractJdbc1Resul
> tSet.java:800)
>         at
> org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1ResultSet.getBoolean(AbstractJdbc1Resu
> ltSet.java:185)

What version of the driver are you using?  Have you tried updating to the
latest version?

Kris Jurka

Re: BUG

From
Dave Cramer
Date:
Oles,

we need a test case, in order to fix it.

Dave