postgreSql anderson

From
Anderson dos Santos
Date:
Como alterar numero máximo de conexões no postgreSql.

As to modify I number maximum of connections in postgreSql.
--
Anderson dos Santos <anderson@syspub.com.br>

Re: postgreSql anderson

From
"Waldomiro"
Date:
postmaster -N max-connections

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anderson dos Santos" <anderson@syspub.com.br>
To: <pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 10:41 AM
Subject: [JDBC] postgreSql anderson

> Como alterar numero máximo de conexões no postgreSql.
>
> As to modify I number maximum of connections in postgreSql.
> --
> Anderson dos Santos <anderson@syspub.com.br>

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Re: postgreSql anderson

From
"Nick Fankhauser"
Date:
Set MAX_CONNECTIONS in postgresql.conf and *restart* the database (reload
doesn't seem to work for this parameter.)

Details here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/view.php?version=7.3&idoc=1&file=runtime-conf
ig.html

Regards,
     -Nick

Kris Jurka
Date:
On 19 Nov 2003, Anderson dos Santos wrote:

> Como alterar numero m�ximo de conex�es no postgreSql.
>
> As to modify I number maximum of connections in postgreSql.

Change the value of the max_connections parameter in the postgresql.conf
file and restart the postmaster.

Kris Jurka