Begin transaction?

From
Bjørn T Johansen
Date:
I was just wondering if one needs to execute some kind of Begin command to start the transaction og is it enough just to set Autocommit to false?

Regards,

BTJ

Re: Begin transaction?

From
Paul Thomas
Date:
On 22/09/2003 12:38 Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> I was just wondering if one needs to execute some kind of Begin command
> to start the transaction og is it enough just to set Autocommit to
> false?

If look at the driver sources you'll see that setAutocommit(false) does
exactly that.

HTH

--
Paul Thomas
Business |
| Computer Consultants         |

Re: Begin transaction?

From
Bjørn T Johansen
Date:
I was kind of expected that, maybe I should have looked at the soruce first...
Thx...

BTJ