Am I right?

From
Juan Francisco Diaz
Date:
Hi, thanks scot for your response, but it created me a doubt:
Does the jdbc v. 7.3 driver support callable statements? If it does, why do
I get the error message: Callabe Statements not supported at this time
?

Thanks

JuanF

Re: Am I right?

From
Fernando Nasser
Date:
Juan Francisco Diaz wrote:
> Hi, thanks scot for your response, but it created me a doubt:
> Does the jdbc v. 7.3 driver support callable statements? If it does, why do
> I get the error message: Callabe Statements not supported at this time
> ?

See my previous response.  It only accepts them with the "? = " part.

A full JDBC compliant callable statements implementation exists as a
patch posted to this list a couple of months ago but will only apply to
the current sources.

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300

Re: Am I right?

From
Barry Lind
Date:
Juan,

Yes the 7.3 driver does support callable statements.  Are you using the
latest 7.3 driver?  If yes, can you send a test case to the mail list
that demonstrates the problem you are seeing?

thanks,
--Barry