Reset query buffers

From
"Cris"
Date:
Hi,<br />Using psql I've seen an option \r that reset query buffers. Does anybody know if there is anything similar
withJDBC? If you're doing many queries, this guarantee you that the results of a query won't be in the cache?<br /><br
Cris..<br/>

Re: Reset query buffers

Date:
"Cris" <cris@dmcid.net> writes:
> Hi,<BR>Using psql I've seen an option \r that reset query buffers.

All that does is clear the type-in buffer of a multi-line input query.
It has nothing to do with any sort of caching behavior (not that there
is any anyway).

            regards, tom lane