PostgreSQL JDBC Drivers licensing?

From
"Jonathan Teague"
Date:
Hi,

Are there any licensing terms associated with your JDBC drivers?

Namely - can we distribute the drivers with our app so users can access your DB or do we have to point the users to
wherethey can download them from?

If there is a license document I'd be grateful if you could send it to me (I downloaded the latest drivers jar but
couldn'tsee one in there).

Regards,
  Jon.

============================
Jonathan Teague.  BSc (Hons), MBCS
Clear Pace Software Ltd
www.clearpace.com
e: jonathan@clearpace.com
t: +44 (0)1452 528896
f: +44 (0)1452 528897
m: +44 (0)7866 747847

Re: PostgreSQL JDBC Drivers licensing?

Date:
The drivers are BSD licensed, just like the main code.  See the FAQ for
a description.