Remember to register PostgreSQL for JDJ 2002 awards (fwd)

Date:
Someone sent this to me.

Bruce,

This is just a reminder for someone on the PostgreSQL
team to register PostgreSQL for the Java Developer's
Journal 2002 awards.  This will enable readers to vote
for PostgreSQL!  The page is at:
http://www.sys-con.com/java/readerschoice2002/

Regards,

Scott Schneider

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

Re: Remember to register PostgreSQL for JDJ 2002 awards (fwd)

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
done ... for both enterprise db and drivers ... if anyone has any
applications on gborg or sourceforge that would apply, though, they should
get them online as well ...

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Someone sent this to me.

Re: Remember to register PostgreSQL for JDJ 2002 awards (fwd)

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi everyone,

Has someone taken care of this?  Maybe Barry would be the best person?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift