Patches for Serialize.java

From
Ken K
Date:
Below are the patches for
org.postgresql.util.Serialize.java

There are a number of changes. The main ones are:
 return oid on insert
 handle all primitive data types
 handle single quotes and newlines in Strings
 handle null variables
 deal with non public and final variables (not very
   well, though)

Ken

Attachment

Re: Patches for Serialize.java

Date:

I will try to apply it withing the next 48 hours.

> Below are the patches for
> org.postgresql.util.Serialize.java
>
> There are a number of changes. The main ones are:
>  return oid on insert
>  handle all primitive data types
>  handle single quotes and newlines in Strings
>  handle null variables
>  deal with non public and final variables (not very
>    well, though)
>
> Ken

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

I will try to apply it withing the next 48 hours.

Re: Patches for Serialize.java

Date:
Thanks.  Patch applied.