Cross Compile of libpq

From
MicazMAK
Date:
Hi

I am trying to cross compile libpq on linux platform for the ARM processor. Can someone guide me how to do that. I tried to cross compile the entire postgresql (because i didn't know how to compile just postgresql)but it gave me problems related to zic and timezone.(don't really know what those errors are).

Can someone help me cross compile libpq.

Thanks
MAK

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Re: Cross Compile of libpq

From
Alvaro Herrera
MicazMAK wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to cross compile libpq on linux platform for the ARM
> processor. Can someone guide me how to do that. I tried to cross
> compile the entire postgresql (because i didn't know how to compile
> just postgresql)but it gave me problems related to zic and
> timezone.(don't really know what those errors are).

So you didn't try to follow Tom's advice on that?

>   Can someone help me cross compile libpq.

Maybe go into src/interfaces/libpq/ and do the make and make install
steps only there.