Er... what's up and what's current?

From
"K. Richard Pixley"
Date:
Reading through the doc I'm confused.

Is there an officially blessed c++ client interface?  And if so, which
one, where do I get it, and where can I find doc?

Is ECPG a plausible alternative?  Is anyone using it with c++?

Is the ODBC stuff a plausible choice for c++/php/c/etc?  Is there any doc?

--rich

Re: Er... what's up and what's current?

From
"Jeroen T. Vermeulen"
Date:
On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 12:12:38AM -0700, K. Richard Pixley wrote:
> Is there an officially blessed c++ client interface?  And if so, which
> one, where do I get it, and where can I find doc?
Yes; libpqxx; http://pqxx.tk/; in the distribution's doc/ directory

Jeroen

Re: Er... what's up and what's current?

From
Adriaan Joubert
Date:
K. Richard Pixley wrote:

> Reading through the doc I'm confused.
>
> Is there an officially blessed c++ client interface?  And if so, which
> one, where do I get it, and where can I find doc?
>
> Is ECPG a plausible alternative?  Is anyone using it with c++?

Yes, I'm using ecpg with C++. Works fine and it does keep it database
independent.

Adriaan

Attachment