Bug in translation of DEALLOCATE PREPARE

From
Adriaan Joubert
Date:
Hi,
   I believe in recent interface changes changes in ecpg the
translation of 'DEALLOCATE PREPARE' were missed out. This worker fine
under 7.3.5.

Currently

EXEC SQL DEALLOCATE PREPARE foobar;

is translated to

{ ECPGdeallocate(__LINE__, ""foobar"");}

The double quotes are obviously wrong, but when I remove them the
compiler says that it now expects 3 arguments to ECPGdeallocate instead
of 2. I assume this is a trivial fix to ecpg, but I don't have the time
right now to try to understand what ecpg does internally. I'd really
appreciate it if somebody could tell me how/where ecpg needs to be fixed.

Cheers,

Adriaan

Re: Bug in translation of DEALLOCATE PREPARE

From
"Owens, Steve"