Access 2000: New ODBC driver?

From
"Brune, Charlie"
Date:
Has the "can't open table in datasheet view" problem with Access 2000 been
fixed?  I'm using the most current ODBC driver I can find (x.y.0006) from the
insightdist.com site, but I still get this error.
I posed my problem to our friend Moray McConnachie, who sent me a nice note
indicating that the problem was corrected in the x.y.0007 version of the driver;
however, I have been unsuccessful in locating this version.

Thanks much,
Charlie Brune

Re: [INTERFACES] Access 2000: New ODBC driver?

From
Byron Nikolaidis

"Brune, Charlie" wrote:

> Has the "can't open table in datasheet view" problem with Access 2000 been
> fixed?  I'm using the most current ODBC driver I can find (x.y.0006) from the
> insightdist.com site, but I still get this error.
> I posed my problem to our friend Moray McConnachie, who sent me a nice note
> indicating that the problem was corrected in the x.y.0007 version of the driver;
> however, I have been unsuccessful in locating this version.
>
> Thanks much,
> Charlie Brune
>
> ************

That version is on my own web site:

http://members.home.com/byron.nikolaidis/

We had a discussion a while back about making all the interfaces (odbc,
jdbc, perl, etc.) available on the Postgres web site, but I have heard
nothing since.

Any progress on that front Mark?

Byron

ODBC Driver V. 6.40.0007 (Was: Access 2000: New ODBC driver?)

From
Denis Sbragion
Date:
Hello,

>That version is on my own web site:
>
>http://members.home.com/byron.nikolaidis/
>
>We had a discussion a while back about making all the interfaces (odbc,
>jdbc, perl, etc.) available on the Postgres web site, but I have heard
>nothing since.

I remember I downloaded the .0007 version from the postgres ftp site so it
should be there right now. May be there's no reference to it so it's a
little hard to find. Any other hint?

Bye!
--Denis SbragionInfoTecnaTel, Fax: +39 039 2324054URL: http://infotecna.home.dhs.org