Need an example

From
Constantin Teodorescu
Date:
Hello,

I would need an example of user defined function written in "C" that
will receive some parameters (two or three), that will search some
tables and make some calculations and that will return a value (a text,
a float8 value).

I tried to dig on examples in contrib directory but without success.

Thanks in advance,
--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA

[INTERFACE] Need an example

From
Adolfo Diaz
Date:
Hello,I would need an example of accessing a postgress database using
JavaScript.Thanks in advance,-- Adolfo Diaz
> ************

Re: [INTERFACES] [INTERFACE] Need an example

From
Peter Mount
Date:
On Mon, 30 Aug 1999, Adolfo Diaz wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I would need an example of accessing a postgress database using
> JavaScript.

I'm not sure if JavaScript can, as it runs within the browser.

I hope you are not confusing Java and Javascript, as the JDBC driver is just
for Java.

Peter

--
Peter T Mount      peter@retep.org.uk                Tel +44 (0) 7990 898443         Homepage http://www.retep.org.uk