Newbie JDBC Datetime Question

From
Steven Bradley
Date:
Is there a ResultSet method that can be used to access postgres datetime
columns, or does the timestamp data type and the getTimestamp() method have
to be used.

Thanks in advance...

Steven Bradley
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
sbradley@llnl.gov

Re: [INTERFACES] Newbie JDBC Datetime Question

From
Herouth Maoz
Date:
At 03:38 +0300 on 22/06/1999, Steven Bradley wrote:

> Is there a ResultSet method that can be used to access postgres datetime
> columns, or does the timestamp data type and the getTimestamp() method have
> to be used.

As far as I know, you can use a datetime column as if it was the JDBC
timestamp type. So getTimestamp() will work with a datetime column as well.

Herouth

--
Herouth Maoz, Internet developer.
http://telem.openu.ac.il/~herutma