Authentication failure with pgaccess

From
Philippe Le Naour
Date:
I try to use Pgaccess with an IP address different from LOCALHOST or
127.0.0.1 but I have the message 'Authentication failure'. It works fine
with localhost on my Linux machine (RedHat 5.2 Postgresql 6.4.2).

Thank you for feed back

p.lenaour@writeme.com

Re: [INTERFACES] Authentication failure with pgaccess

From
Jeff MacDonald
Date:
Edit pg_hba.conf

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Philippe Le Naour wrote:

> I try to use Pgaccess with an IP address different from LOCALHOST or
> 127.0.0.1 but I have the message 'Authentication failure'. It works fine
> with localhost on my Linux machine (RedHat 5.2 Postgresql 6.4.2).
>
> Thank you for feed back
>
> p.lenaour@writeme.com

Jeff MacDonald           // Hub.org Networking Services // PostgreSQL INC
jeff@hub.org            // sales@hub.org               // sales@pgsql.com
http://hub.org/~jeff   // http://hub.org              // http://pgsql.com