Does version 6.5 of the JDBC driver support JDBC 2.0?

From
Bernie
Date:
Does the pgsql JDBC driver (6.5) support the
JDBC 2.0 API?  I'd like to implement connection
pooling.

If not, are there plans to suppoort JDBC 2.0
in the near future?
Thanks
-Bernie

Re: [INTERFACES] Does version 6.5 of the JDBC driver support JDBC 2.0?

From
Peter T Mount
Date:
On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Bernie wrote:

> Does the pgsql JDBC driver (6.5) support the
> JDBC 2.0 API?  I'd like to implement connection
> pooling.
>
> If not, are there plans to suppoort JDBC 2.0
> in the near future?

I'm not sure if I (or someone else has replied), as I'm catching up with
my mail, but V6.5 does support JDBC2.0

Peter

--       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk     Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Faq: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgresJava PDF Generator: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf