[Fwd: UNIX ODBC - Applixware]

From
Byron Nikolaidis
Date:
This person can't seem to find what he needs, and I'm sorry to say, I
didn't know where to direct him either :(

Byron

Hi Byronn,

Just reading your message on a UNIX odbc for Applixware, I search
insights webpage and I cannot seem to find it?

Am I just blind? :-).

Thanks..

--
Dan.

Re: [INTERFACES] [Fwd: UNIX ODBC - Applixware]

From
Thomas Lockhart
Date:
> Just reading your message on a UNIX odbc for Applixware, I search
> insights webpage and I cannot seem to find it?

A Unix build for PostgreSQL ODBC can be done using the full PostgreSQL
source distribution. There is also a "standalone tarball" available on
the Postgres ftp site at

  ftp://postgresql.org/pub/psqlodbc-025.tar.gz

The PostgreSQL docs have instructions on finding, building, and using
this interface.

                   - Tom