How can I get more result fields in pgaccess visual query builder?

From
"Stan Brown"
Date:
    I am doing some prtotyping on a new  project, and I have a couple of
    questions.

    How can I get more result fieds in the pgaccess visual query builder?

    Can someone give me a brief explantaion of, or point me to some
    documentaion for using the forms builder in pgaccess?

    Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    843-745-3154
Westvaco

Re: [INTERFACES] How can I get more result fields in pgaccess visual query builder?

From
Constantin Teodorescu
Date:
Stan Brown wrote:

> How can I get more result fieds in the pgaccess visual query builder?

Just click on the result field area zone and drag it to the left or
right.
That will scroll the region and allows you to see more result fields

> Can someone give me a brief explantaion of, or point me to some
> documentaion for using the forms builder in pgaccess?

Unfortunately no.
There is a formdemo.sql dumped database in the .tar.gz that shows some
of the forms features.
I had not time to document forms module. I want to enhance it and maybe
I will write a small HOWTO.

All the best,
--
Constantin Teodorescu