Win32 version of the psql library

From
"Chris Williams"
Date:
I was wondering if there are any plans for porting the psql library to win32?  Has anyone tried
doing this?  I know there are ODBC implementations but I have a client app already written using
psql and just want to port it over to windows without having to learn all the ODBC internals.  Any
information or thoughts on this would be great!
Thanks
---------
Chris Williams
Sterling Software
Rome, New York
Phone: (315) 336-0500
Email: chris_d_williams@sterling.com

Re: [INTERFACES] Win32 version of the psql library

From
"Thomas G. Lockhart"
Date:
> I was wondering if there are any plans for porting the psql library to
> win32?  Has anyone tried doing this?

I believe that the client has been ported to WIN32 at some point in the
past, perhaps using a Cygnus compatibility library product.

                      - Tom