PostgreSQL Access for Windoze

From
Tim Bosinius
Date:
I would like to announce a M$ Windows Visual Interface to PostgreSQL.
It is written in Visual Basic 5.0 and uses the Insightdist psqlodbc driver.

A first binary version is available and you can email me if you would like
to try it. I am planning to release it under GPL, but because of legal issues
I have to check with the company I work for before I do this.

Right now only a few function are implemeted and a website will be
available later this week.

Regards,
Tim Bosinius

Re: [INTERFACES] PostgreSQL Access for Windoze

From
"Jose' Soares Da Silva"
Date:
On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Tim Bosinius wrote:

> I would like to announce a M$ Windows Visual Interface to PostgreSQL.
> It is written in Visual Basic 5.0 and uses the Insightdist psqlodbc driver.
>
> A first binary version is available and you can email me if you would like
> to try it. I am planning to release it under GPL, but because of legal issues
> I have to check with the company I work for before I do this.
>
> Right now only a few function are implemeted and a website will be
> available later this week.
>
> Regards,
> Tim Bosinius

Hi Tim,
I think it is a very interesting tool and I'm interesting to try it.
                                                            Thanks, Jose'