ODBC Doc

From
David Hartwig
Date:
Patrice,

Here is what I have for the FAQ ODBC so far.    I believe this is it
needs a lot more work.   I will try to update you as frequent questions
arise.

Attachment

Re: [DOCS] ODBC Doc

From
"Henry B. Hotz"
Date:
At 12:11 PM -0700 4/23/98, David Hartwig wrote:
>In the case of int4[] and MS Access 97 it does an effective job.     The
>array

>MS Excel in combination w/ MS Query may provide a better solution.  It passes

Anyone have any idea about Mac Office 98 support?  I presume this is all on
a PC since the last I looked that was the only freeware ODBC driver
available.

Maybe Office will support JDBC connections someday?  I should check this.

Re: ODBC Doc

From
Patrice Hédé
Date:
On Thu, 23 Apr 1998, David Hartwig wrote:

> Here is what I have for the FAQ ODBC so far.    I believe this is it
> needs a lot more work.   I will try to update you as frequent questions
> arise.

Thank you !

I quickly browsed through it. I'll incorporate it into the FAQ when I do
this part. This is good so far. I'll sure welcome any addition you may
have :)

This is also true for the other interfaces !

Patrice

--
Patrice HÉDÉ --------------------------------- patrice@idf.net -----