documentation build bleat

Date:
Some fairly recent commit is causing the HTML docs build to moan about

collateindex.pl: duplicated index entry found: PG_LOGICAL_EMIT_MESSAGE
1 entries ignored...
        regards, tom lane

Re: documentation build bleat

From
Fujii Masao
Date:
On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 9:08 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Some fairly recent commit is causing the HTML docs build to moan about
>
> collateindex.pl: duplicated index entry found: PG_LOGICAL_EMIT_MESSAGE
> 1 entries ignored...

This is my fault. Sorry...
        <indexterm>
-         <primary>>pg_logical_emit_message</primary>

In commit cfe96ae, I fixed the typo in the index entry of
pg_logical_emit_message() as above. But there was another
index entry for that function already, so my fix caused
duplicated index entry.

I pushed the fix. Thanks for the report!

Fujii Masao