removal of unused argument in ginInsertCleanup()

From
Fujii Masao
Date:
Hi,

I found the unused argument "vac_delay" in ginInsertCleanup().
I think that we should remove it. Patch attached.

Fujii Masao

Attachment

Re: removal of unused argument in ginInsertCleanup()

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 11:32 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found the unused argument "vac_delay" in ginInsertCleanup().
> I think that we should remove it. Patch attached.

Visibly an oversight of dc943ad, +1 for nuking it.
--
Michael

Re: removal of unused argument in ginInsertCleanup()

From
Fujii Masao
Date:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 11:32 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I found the unused argument "vac_delay" in ginInsertCleanup().
>> I think that we should remove it. Patch attached.
>
> Visibly an oversight of dc943ad, +1 for nuking it.

Ok, pushed!

Fujii Masao