pg_upgrade tests running calling psql without --no-psqlrc

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
Hi all,

Since commit d5563d7d, -c does not imply any more --no-psqlrc hence
the tests of pg_upgrade may run with a custom psqlrc file loaded. I
think that we had better add -X to avoid that, like in the patch
attached.
Thoughts?
--
Michael

Attachment

Re: pg_upgrade tests running calling psql without --no-psqlrc

From
Pavel Stehule

Hi all,

Since commit d5563d7d, -c does not imply any more --no-psqlrc hence
the tests of pg_upgrade may run with a custom psqlrc file loaded. I
think that we had better add -X to avoid that, like in the patch
attached.
Thoughts?

+1

Pavel