cluster_name and update_process_title documentation

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
The related settings cluster_name and update_process_title have somehow
ended up at opposite corners of the documentation and sample files.  I
propose to group them together in a new "Process Title" section, as in
the attached patch.

Attachment

Re: cluster_name and update_process_title documentation

Date:
> The related settings cluster_name and update_process_title have somehow
> ended up at opposite corners of the documentation and sample files.  I
> propose to group them together in a new "Process Title" section, as in
> the attached patch.

I think you missed some places that need to be updated to add a new
config_group value; at least guc.c's config_group_names[] array, and
there might be other places.  But +1 for the concept.

(I wonder if we couldn't add a static assert to catch this class of
error in the future.)
        regards, tom lane