Fix small bug for build without HAVE_SYMLINK

From
YUriy Zhuravlev
Date:
Hello hackers.

During my work on CMake I stumbled upon this simple bug. I think this is
important for mingw users.
The function is trying to return a variable that has not been announced.

Patch in attach. Probably relevant for stable releases.

Thanks!
--
YUriy Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company

Re: Fix small bug for build without HAVE_SYMLINK

Date:
YUriy Zhuravlev <u.zhuravlev@postgrespro.ru> writes:
> During my work on CMake I stumbled upon this simple bug. I think this is
> important for mingw users.
> The function is trying to return a variable that has not been announced.

> Patch in attach. Probably relevant for stable releases.

Will commit, thanks!
        regards, tom lane