ibm system z in the buildfarm

From
Mark Wong
Date:
Hi everyone,

I've seen in the archive a call for more architecture coverage so I just
wanted to send a quick note that there is now Linux on System Z in the
buildfarm now:

http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=nudibranch&br=HEAD

Regards,
Mark
--
Mark Wong                                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, RemoteDBA, Training & Services

Re: ibm system z in the buildfarm

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Mark Wong <mark@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I've seen in the archive a call for more architecture coverage so I just
> wanted to send a quick note that there is now Linux on System Z in the
> buildfarm now:
>
> http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=nudibranch&br=HEAD

Nice.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: ibm system z in the buildfarm

From
David Fetter
Date:
On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 05:49:18PM -0800, Mark Wong wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've seen in the archive a call for more architecture coverage so I just
> wanted to send a quick note that there is now Linux on System Z in the
> buildfarm now:
>
> http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=nudibranch&br=HEAD

That's super awesome!

Do you have access to put a z/OS animal there, too?  The compilers
available for that OS, as well as the OS itself, should make for some
very interesting results.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Date:
On 02/11/2015 05:48 AM, David Fetter wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 05:49:18PM -0800, Mark Wong wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I've seen in the archive a call for more architecture coverage so I just
>> wanted to send a quick note that there is now Linux on System Z in the
>> buildfarm now:
>>
>> http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=nudibranch&br=HEAD
>
> That's super awesome!
>
> Do you have access to put a z/OS animal there, too?  The compilers
> available for that OS, as well as the OS itself, should make for some
> very interesting results.

Hmm, I don't think so, but we'll do it if the opportunity comes around.

Regards,
Mark