.gitignore config.cache and comment about regression.(out|diff)

From
Jim Nasby
Date:
config.cache is created when you pass -C to configure, which speeds it up considerably (3.5s vs 16.5 on my laptop). It
wouldbe nice to just ignore the cache file it generates.

Originally this patch also ignored the regression output files, until I realized why that was a bad idea. Add a comment
aboutthat.

Re: .gitignore config.cache and comment about regression.(out|diff)

From
Fujii Masao
Date:
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@bluetreble.com> wrote:
> config.cache is created when you pass -C to configure, which speeds it up
> considerably (3.5s vs 16.5 on my laptop). It would be nice to just ignore
> the cache file it generates.
>
> Originally this patch also ignored the regression output files, until I
> realized why that was a bad idea. Add a comment about that.

Applied.

Fujii Masao