Comment header for src/test/regress/regress.c

From
Ian Barwick
Date:
I thought it might be useful to add a few words at the top
of 'src/test/regress/regress.c' to explain what it does and
to help differentiate it from 'pg_regress.c' and
'pg_regress_main.c'.

Regards

Ian Barwick

--
  Ian Barwick                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Re: Comment header for src/test/regress/regress.c

From
Heikki Linnakangas
Date:
On 11/21/2014 06:23 AM, Ian Barwick wrote:
> I thought it might be useful to add a few words at the top
> of 'src/test/regress/regress.c' to explain what it does and
> to help differentiate it from 'pg_regress.c' and
> 'pg_regress_main.c'.

Makes sense, committed. I remember being a bit confused on that myself,
when first reading the pg_regress code.

- Heikki

Date:
On 14/11/21 22:10, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> On 11/21/2014 06:23 AM, Ian Barwick wrote:
>> I thought it might be useful to add a few words at the top
>> of 'src/test/regress/regress.c' to explain what it does and
>> to help differentiate it from 'pg_regress.c' and
>> 'pg_regress_main.c'.
>
> Makes sense, committed. I remember being a bit confused on that myself,
> when first reading the pg_regress code.

Thanks!

Ian Barwick

-- Ian Barwick                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services