New storage parameter pages_per_range not mentioned in CREATE INDEX doc

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
Hi all,

The new storage parameter pages_per_range is missing in the
documentation of CREATE INDEX. The patch attached corrects that.
Michael

Attachment

Re: New storage parameter pages_per_range not mentioned in CREATE INDEX doc

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The new storage parameter pages_per_range is missing in the
> documentation of CREATE INDEX. The patch attached corrects that.

Thanks!  Pushed.

Date:
Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The new storage parameter pages_per_range is missing in the
> documentation of CREATE INDEX. The patch attached corrects that.

Ah BTW I had pushed this earlier today.

Re: New storage parameter pages_per_range not mentioned in CREATE INDEX doc

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The new storage parameter pages_per_range is missing in the
>> documentation of CREATE INDEX. The patch attached corrects that.
>
> Ah BTW I had pushed this earlier today.
Thanks.
--
Michael