branch for 9.5?

From
Robert Haas
Date:
As 9.5CF1 is due to start in about 5 days, it seems we'd better branch
pretty soon.  Anyone planning to take care of that?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: branch for 9.5?

Date:
> As 9.5CF1 is due to start in about 5 days, it seems we'd better branch
> pretty soon.  Anyone planning to take care of that?

I think I've done it the last couple times, and am happy to do so again.

Anyone want to wait longer?  As Robert says, we need to do it no later
than the CF start anyway.
        regards, tom lane

Re: branch for 9.5?

I wrote:
>> As 9.5CF1 is due to start in about 5 days, it seems we'd better branch
>> pretty soon.  Anyone planning to take care of that?

> I think I've done it the last couple times, and am happy to do so again.

> Anyone want to wait longer?  As Robert says, we need to do it no later
> than the CF start anyway.

Hearing no objections, done.
        regards, tom lane