New committer

From
Tatsuo Ishii
Date:
Hi pgpool hackers,

Muhammad Usama did great job in restructuring pgpool source code. And
now he is working on incorporating PostgreSQL's exception and memory
manager. I believe now is the time to add him to our one of committers
and I just have done so.

Please welcome Muhammad Usama as our new committer!
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: New committer

Date:
Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> writes:
> Hi pgpool hackers,
> Muhammad Usama did great job in restructuring pgpool source code. And
> now he is working on incorporating PostgreSQL's exception and memory
> manager. I believe now is the time to add him to our one of committers
> and I just have done so.

I assume this went to the wrong mailing list?
        regards, tom lane