Getting Tuples list from an index

From
Naman
Date:
Hi

As a part of Course Project i have to implement this :

I have an 3 indexes on a relation t2(A,B,C) index1 , index2 ,index3

What i need is if i know the indexname (say index1) then is their any programmatic way by which i can get the list of tuples  which comes under  the index specified( i.e index1)

Regards

Re: Getting Tuples list from an index

From
Albe Laurenz
Naman wrote:
> I have an 3 indexes on a relation t2(A,B,C) index1 , index2 ,index3
>
> What i need is if i know the indexname (say index1) then is their any programmatic way by which i can
> get the list of tuples  which comes under  the index specified( i.e index1)

Do you need anything that exceeds a catalog query?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe