gitmaster.postgresql.org down?

From
Tatsuo Ishii
Date:
$ git pull
ssh: connect to host gitmaster.postgresql.org port 22: Connection timed out
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan
Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp

Re: gitmaster.postgresql.org down?

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
* Tatsuo Ishii (ishii@postgresql.org) wrote:
> $ git pull
> ssh: connect to host gitmaster.postgresql.org port 22: Connection timed out

dekendi (the server hosting gitmaster) is currently offline.  We're
aware and are working on it.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Re: gitmaster.postgresql.org down?

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
* Tatsuo Ishii (ishii@postgresql.org) wrote:
> $ git pull
> ssh: connect to host gitmaster.postgresql.org port 22: Connection timed out

dekendi (the server hosting gitmaster) is currently offline.  We're
aware and are working on it.
You can still fetch the latest code from github if you cannot wait:
https://github.com/postgres/postgres
--
Michael

Date:
>> dekendi (the server hosting gitmaster) is currently offline.  We're
>> aware and are working on it.
>>
> You can still fetch the latest code from github if you cannot wait:
> https://github.com/postgres/postgres

Thanks but I need to commit/push something.
--

Date:
* Tatsuo Ishii (ishii@postgresql.org) wrote:
> >> dekendi (the server hosting gitmaster) is currently offline.  We're
> >> aware and are working on it.
> >>
> > You can still fetch the latest code from github if you cannot wait:
> > https://github.com/postgres/postgres
>
> Thanks but I need to commit/push something.

I was able to get a hold of someone over at rackspace and bring the box
back up on an older kernel.  Looks like this ancient DL585 doesn't
particularly like the new 3.2 kernels.

Everything should be back up in a few more minutes.  We're checking to
see if there are any firmware updates available and if anyone has
experience with the kernel panic we got when trying 3.2.0-4 and we will
likely need to reboot the system again in the future, but it's up and
running for now.

Apologies for the downtime.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Date:
> I was able to get a hold of someone over at rackspace and bring the box
> back up on an older kernel.  Looks like this ancient DL585 doesn't
> particularly like the new 3.2 kernels.
>
> Everything should be back up in a few more minutes.  We're checking to
> see if there are any firmware updates available and if anyone has
> experience with the kernel panic we got when trying 3.2.0-4 and we will
> likely need to reboot the system again in the future, but it's up and
> running for now.
>
> Apologies for the downtime.
>
>     Thanks,
>
>         Stephen