Hold all commits!

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
Committers,

please hold *all* pushes to the PostgreSQL repository until we have
resolved the issue mentioned in
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CABUevEzM2F8qAxVds9Me-41L5BqeEGO4DuosCQhC0C6v05HPUw@mail.gmail.com.

Pushing anything at this point is likely to give us more work in
cleaning it up, and you may need to re-push it again anyway.. So
please just hold off until we've sorted out that issue.

--Magnus HaganderMe: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

Re: Hold all commits!

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Committers,
>
> please hold *all* pushes to the PostgreSQL repository until we have
> resolved the issue mentioned in
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CABUevEzM2F8qAxVds9Me-41L5BqeEGO4DuosCQhC0C6v05HPUw@mail.gmail.com.
>
> Pushing anything at this point is likely to give us more work in
> cleaning it up, and you may need to re-push it again anyway.. So
> please just hold off until we've sorted out that issue.

Ok, should be good to go again. Committers may run into issues with
non fast forward pulls since the history in that repository was
slightly changed, but a regular rebase should probably work. But
please doublecheck everything before pushing anything, of course!