Reminder: CFP for pgCon closes January 15th

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Hackers,

As a reminder, we are going to close the call for presentations for
pgCon on January 15th this year, in an effort to get speakers notified
sooner.  Please submit your talks as soon as you can.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Reminder: CFP for pgCon closes January 19th

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 1/3/13 1:02 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Hackers,
>
> As a reminder, we are going to close the call for presentations for
> pgCon on January 15th this year, in an effort to get speakers notified
> sooner.  Please submit your talks as soon as you can.

Correction, the 19th.

Also, a URL would help: http://www.pgcon.org/2013/papers.php

--
Josh Berkus