Fwd: Stalled post to pgsql-hackers

From
Pavel Stehule
Date:
Hello

I cannot to send a patch to mailing list

Regards

Pavel Stehule

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org>
Date: 2012/11/3
Subject: Stalled post to pgsql-hackers
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>

Your message to pgsql-hackers has been delayed, and requires the approval
of the moderators, for the following reason(s):

GLOBAL ADMIN BODY:  /\bcancel\b/i matched "cancel" at line number 9.

If you do not wish the message to be posted, or have other concerns,
please send a message to the list owners at the following address:
  pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org