Closing CF 2012-06

From
Noah Misch
Date:
According to the CommitFest site, 2012-06 is still in progress with four
unresolved patches.  With CF 2012-09 scheduled to start tomorrow, let's get it
closed.  I propose changing two patches from Waiting on Author to Returned
with Feedback and moving the other two to CF 2012-09.

Re: Closing CF 2012-06

From
Peter Geoghegan
Date:
On 14 September 2012 18:47, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
> According to the CommitFest site, 2012-06 is still in progress with four
> unresolved patches.  With CF 2012-09 scheduled to start tomorrow, let's get it
> closed.  I propose changing two patches from Waiting on Author to Returned
> with Feedback and moving the other two to CF 2012-09.

That seems reasonable. I've marked both patches that I was listed as a
reviewer for (the patches that were previously "Waiting on Author") as
"Returned with Feedback".

--
Peter Geoghegan       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Re: Closing CF 2012-06

From
Noah Misch
Date:
On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 08:30:47PM +0100, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On 14 September 2012 18:47, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
> > According to the CommitFest site, 2012-06 is still in progress with four
> > unresolved patches.  With CF 2012-09 scheduled to start tomorrow, let's get it
> > closed.  I propose changing two patches from Waiting on Author to Returned
> > with Feedback and moving the other two to CF 2012-09.
>
> That seems reasonable. I've marked both patches that I was listed as a
> reviewer for (the patches that were previously "Waiting on Author") as
> "Returned with Feedback".

Thanks.  I've moved the other two.