Minor document updates

From
"Etsuro Fujita"
Date:
I noticed the syntax of the \copy command in the psql reference page is an old
style.  ISTM it's better to update the document.  Please find attached a patch.

Thanks,

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Re: Minor document updates

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:30 AM, Etsuro Fujita
<fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> I noticed the syntax of the \copy command in the psql reference page is an old
> style.  ISTM it's better to update the document.  Please find attached a patch.

Seems reasonable to me.  Committed.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Minor document updates

From
"Etsuro Fujita"
> From: Robert Haas [mailto:robertmhaas@gmail.com]

> <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> > I noticed the syntax of the \copy command in the psql reference page is an
> old
> > style.  ISTM it's better to update the document.  Please find attached a
> patch.
>
> Seems reasonable to me.  Committed.

Thank you.  Sorry for the delay.

Best regards,