betatesting: ERROR: failed to build any 2-way joins on 9.2

From
Pavel Stehule
Date:
Hello

My colleague found a issue on 9.2 - sorry for query formatting - this
query is generated from ours query engine

testdb=# \i planbug.sql
DROP TABLE
DROP TABLE
DROP TABLE
DROP TABLE
DROP TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
psql:planbug.sql:66: ERROR:  failed to build any 2-way joins
LOCATION:  join_search_one_level, joinrels.c:199

it works on 9.1

Attachment

Re: betatesting: ERROR: failed to build any 2-way joins on 9.2

Date:
> My colleague found a issue on 9.2 - sorry for query formatting - this
> query is generated from ours query engine

Fixed, thanks for the report.
        regards, tom lane

Date:
2012/8/15 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
> Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> writes:
>> My colleague found a issue on 9.2 - sorry for query formatting - this
>> query is generated from ours query engine
>
> Fixed, thanks for the report.

thank you

Pavel