Reminder: 9.2beta3 wraps tonight

Date:
Per recent discussion, today is the tarball wrap day for beta3.

I plan to wrap the tarballs around 2200 UTC.  I will have the
libpq single-row mode patch in before then, and if time permits
I'll see if I understand how to fix SPGiST now.  It'd be nice if
relevant people could review and commit the available patches for
other 9.2 open issues ...
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.2_Open_Items
        regards, tom lane

Re: Reminder: 9.2beta3 wraps tonight

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Per recent discussion, today is the tarball wrap day for beta3.

Was this discussion on some closed mailing list?  I don't remember seeing it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: Reminder: 9.2beta3 wraps tonight

Date:
> On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Per recent discussion, today is the tarball wrap day for beta3.

> Was this discussion on some closed mailing list?  I don't remember seeing it.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2012-07/msg00897.php
        regards, tom lane