System catalog typos

From
Thom Brown
Date:
Hi,

I attach a patch to correct various system catalog/view definitions in the docs.

Regards

Thom

Attachment

Re: System catalog typos

From
Thom Brown
Date:
On 5 April 2012 23:22, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I attach a patch to correct various system catalog/view definitions in the docs.

I also found a couple typos in completely different sections. (patch attached)

--
Thom

Attachment

Re: System catalog typos

From
Thom Brown
Date:
On 6 April 2012 01:22, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> On 5 April 2012 23:22, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I attach a patch to correct various system catalog/view definitions in the docs.
>
> I also found a couple typos in completely different sections. (patch attached)

Apologies, that last patch had one correction in the wrong place.  Reattached.

--
Thom

Attachment

Re: System catalog typos

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On tor, 2012-04-05 at 23:22 +0100, Thom Brown wrote:
> I attach a patch to correct various system catalog/view definitions in the docs.

Committed.

Re: System catalog typos

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On fre, 2012-04-06 at 01:24 +0100, Thom Brown wrote:
> > I also found a couple typos in completely different sections. (patch
> attached)
>
> Apologies, that last patch had one correction in the wrong place.
> Reattached.

Committed.

Re: System catalog typos

From
Thom Brown
Date:
On 6 April 2012 21:56, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> On fre, 2012-04-06 at 01:24 +0100, Thom Brown wrote:
>> > I also found a couple typos in completely different sections. (patch
>> attached)
>>
>> Apologies, that last patch had one correction in the wrong place.
>> Reattached.
>>
> Committed.

Cheers!

--