who's familiar with the GSOC application process

From
Dave Cramer
Date:
Someone has approached the JDBC list to do some work on the driver as
a GSOC project.

I need to know what is involved in mentoring and how to get the
project approved

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

Re: who's familiar with the GSOC application process

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
On 3/23/12 1:58 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Someone has approached the JDBC list to do some work on the driver as
> a GSOC project.
>
> I need to know what is involved in mentoring and how to get the
> project approved

I've approved you as a mentor.  I suggest also joining the
pgsql-students mailing list.

You should get the student to submit an application on Monday.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.