Kaigai's current patches -- review, commit status

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
All,

Kaigai still has some patches pending review or revision in this
Commitfest.  We need to wrap these up.

Joe: will you be able to be able to do more review on security labels?

Noah: do either of the leaky views patches look like they're almost
ready to commit?

Everyone: can someone *please* review the latest version of KaiGai's
userspace shared access cache?

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: Kaigai's current patches -- review, commit status

From
Noah Misch
Date:
On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 11:20:12AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Noah: do either of the leaky views patches look like they're almost
> ready to commit?

The parts 0/1 patch would be ready for committer, but instead it's going to
merge into a combined patch with part 2.  I've updated the entry accordingly,
marking it returned with feedback.  The part 2 bits needs at least another round
of revision.

Re: Kaigai's current patches -- review, commit status

From
Joe Conway
Date:
On 07/10/2011 11:50 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Kaigai still has some patches pending review or revision in this
> Commitfest.  We need to wrap these up.
>
> Joe: will you be able to be able to do more review on security labels?

Unfortunately his 4th patch version came a bit late for me -- I'll try
to make time either Tuesday or Wednesday evening this week to do more
review, but since I'm now on a business trip I can't guarantee it.

Joe

--
Joe Conway
credativ LLC: http://www.credativ.us