Small 9.1 documentation fix (SSPI auth)

From
Christian Ullrich
Date:
When Magnus fixed and applied my SSPI-via-GSS patch in January, we
forgot to fix to the documentation. Suggested patch attached; should I
also put that four-liner into any CFs?

--
Christian

Re: Small 9.1 documentation fix (SSPI auth)

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:07 PM, Christian Ullrich <chris@chrullrich.net> wrote:
> When Magnus fixed and applied my SSPI-via-GSS patch in January, we forgot to
> fix to the documentation. Suggested patch attached; should I also put that
> four-liner into any CFs?

I have committed a slightly different wording change to fix this
problem.  Let me know whether it looks OK...

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Date:
* Robert Haas wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:07 PM, Christian Ullrich<chris@chrullrich.net>  wrote:
>> When Magnus fixed and applied my SSPI-via-GSS patch in January, we forgot to
>> fix to the documentation. Suggested patch attached; should I also put that
>> four-liner into any CFs?

> I have committed a slightly different wording change to fix this
> problem.  Let me know whether it looks OK...

It does. Thanks for fixing.

--
Christian